I’ve been thinking lately about the collective sadness of the world. I have felt powerless in the midst of incomprehensible suffering. Maybe you have felt that too?
I have been inspired by stories of courage and hope and find myself wondering…what can I do?
As a mom I know I have the ability to create great change by helping these two be a positive force in the world. I have an obligation to make the world better by doing my part in shaping people to believe they can create change, to encourage kindness, compassion and creative thinking to life’s challenges, to be a light wherever we are.
As a jeweler I know I can help do that by creating pieces that symbolize greater things for us…a memory, a relationship, a hope. It’s such a small thing, but maybe not so small if it helps someone be more of what this planet needs. The effects of one person showing up are endless.
It’s Thanksgiving week. And in the midst of sadness and unknowns and changes, I am feeling grateful. Grateful for my beautifully imperfect family, grateful for the crisp autumn air and clear blue sky, grateful for the helpers, the ones who are there when things fall apart. We can always find the love we need. And that is a reason to be thankful.
I’m grateful for all of you too. You are the reason I get to work hard doing what I love. So, I decided to share the love one more time. This time with my very best selling piece. Fully customizable. And shipping the first week of December. It’s my way of saying thank you and doing a small part to help us remember who we are and what we can do to make things a little better, one person at a time.
Here are the details:
What: Buy one “Be the Change” necklace, receive one FREE!
When: Thanksgiving week 11/23-11/30
Why: Because I think you are amazing and that we can encourage each other to be the helpers.
How: Order this necklace from my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/112819130/vegan-be-the-change-hand-stamped-copper?ref=shop_home_active_3
- In the notes to seller section, indicate any customization for your necklace AND instructions for what you would like handstamped on the gift necklace.
- Please specify characters for silver tag and characters for copper tag.
- Both necklaces are fully customizable.
- Maximum characters for sterling silver tag, including spaces: 7
- Maximum characters for copper disc, including spaces: 20
- Please note that the chain is a 16” sterling silver ball chain.
- Longer lengths are available at an additional cost.
- Both items will ship to the buyer’s address.
Any questions? Just send me an email: Kristen@AhimsaDesigns.com or call 678-472-3986
Best wishes for a meaningful season of Gratitude,